Wednesday, September 26, 2007

FAHRENHEIT. <3

Had English Paper 1&2 today.
Got this super bad feeling that i will do it badly..
Should not have do the argumentative.
PUEI! ><

AHHH.
This few days, i am studying chemistry like nobody business.
But hey. Its helps! (:
I think my chemistry is picking up and fast too !
I can rmbr chemical formulas, almst all the topics too. (:
All my hardwork, i hope that it wont go into waste..

Blahhhh ~ Ok, i must confess something.
I'm totally crazy over this 4 guys. Jiro ; Calvin ; Aaron ; Chun !
WAHHHH ~ Hahah !
Ok, i guess everybody know that too X:
They all so hard to resist lah !
And i bought a new mousepad today !

So cute right?
Esp th one on th top right hand corner ! (:
WEEE ~
LOVE THEMMMMM ~ Hahahah.
X-family aka 终极一家 is my latest addicition now <3

Anyway,
sometimes i do feel that i am actually quite useless and dumb like what my friends say.
"Huiying is so dumb."
I wonder i am real dumb or faking dumb.
Lol. Forcing a smile and a laugh is so easy for me , although i dun feel like that at all.
Maybe being dumb is a bliss. (:
Not sure of what i feel, yet acting so dumb about it can be a good thing too. :D
Ok, in conclusion today, Huiying is dumb.



最爱还是你 (:

No comments: